Daniel Steininger, JD believes that innovation and creativity is the fuel to success. He teaches the tools of creativity and innovation, and shares the “Secret Sauce” he gleaned from a career of successfully leading both private and public entities to drive new revenues by inspiring innovation and creativity.
“Creativity and innovation is a learned skill and everyone can and should become creative. It is a core capability, and anyone can add that spark,” states Dan.
About Steininger & Associates LLC
Steininger & Associates LLC helps business leaders become personally creative to drive innovation in their organizations.
About Daniel Steininger JD
Dan Steininger JD, is a published author and columnist for the Biz Times called ‘Innovate or Die’ and a Global Speaker. He teaches innovation at Arizona State University and describes himself as both a “recovering lawyer” and “recovering CEO.”
He is the former CEO of a major financial institution that Dan grew to the 147th life company in the United States growing assets by over $1 billion; and he launched a national equity mutual fund.
Daniel Steinger, JD Author
Dan is the author of two books on innovation which can be found on Amazon.:
- “Moving Mountains Every Day: Lessons for Business Leaders in Creativity and Innovation”
Drawing on the lessons he learned in the corporate world and in his role as chairman of the board of harbor commissioners overseeing the Port of Milwaukee, Dan shares lessons on how business leaders can successfully lead organizations to creative breakthroughs that drive innovation and success. The book includes a section devoted to case studies of individuals and companies that have demonstrated high creativity and innovation so readers can learn how to drive change – as well as examples of companies that failed to innovate and suffered as a result.
- “Conquering Your Mountains: Solving Problems through Innovative Leadership”
Dan offers insights, skills, and the creativity needed to conquer “mountains” that lead to:
• A greater sense of thinking creatively
• A framework for embracing and solving the greatest challenges
• A return to the joys of creative thinking, after years of trying to produce the “right answer”
• How to take tools of innovation to an organization and apply them
• The “secret sauce” to building a personal brand and authority
He is also the author of an Award-Winning Column for the BizTimes called “Innovate or Die.”
Steininger & Associates LLC